Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In His Presence

This is a little piece of encouragement that I found in my journal from October 2009.

Be still, get into the quiet place. That is where I flow.
You must shut out all the distractions in life.
Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and you will get to know Me.
Get lost in my presence, there you will find Me and you will find yourself!
It's that place where you develope walking in my LOVE.
It's that place where you find your steps.
Oh the people I want to touch through you!

Get more of me and get more of my love in your life.

Chains are broken in my presence.
Victory is won in my presence.
Sickness and disease is healed in my presence.
Everything is done in my presence.


Psalm 16:11
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment